Protecting Your Interests In Complex Legal Situations

  1. Home
  2.  » Contested Guardianships/Probate

For Complicated Family Matters, Representation Is Crucial

When dealing with contested guardianships and probate, having an experienced lawyer is crucial. Attorney Kenneth Krohn, of Krohn PLLC, has worked with clients throughout Texas since opening his firm in 2001. This area of the law can be incredibly complex. The right attorney will explain all of the options and find a tailored solution to help you move forward.

Trust A Strong Litigator To Find A Solution

A guardianship, whether set up by a probate judge or in an estate plan, can be contested by the person being taken care of, by concerned family members or other individuals. Mr. Krohn listens to your concerns and comes up with potential options that aim to benefit everyone involved. He also assists clients dealing with a breach of contract. In these situations, family members sign a family settlement agreement as part of the probate process. When one party does not live up to their end of the deal, it can wreak havoc on everyone else. Having an experienced attorney by your side is the best way to navigate these issues.

Mr. Krohn is board-certified in civil litigation appeals. As a certified specialist, he has extensive experience in litigation and this comes into play when helping his clients. He frames his litigation strategies around each person’s goals and needs. He aims to find solutions that give his clients a sense of closure. By encouraging open communication, his clients feel empowered to actively participate in an often difficult process. In the end, he and the client discover the best possible solution together.

Call Today; Don’t Delay Any Longer

Understandably, guardianships and probate can quickly become confusing. Mr. Krohn is ready and willing to help members of the community. He is also bilingual, giving Spanish-speaking clients the opportunity to receive proper legal representation. To schedule a consultation, call his office in Houston at 713-369-5930 today. You can also fill out this online contact form.